Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Organize It!

I thought I'd post a fun idea quickly before I crash from an exhausting 100th Day! My friend Stacey is a fourth grade teacher at my school. She has an adorable blog you should check out asap! Anyway, she was in the copy room the other day with her laptop and I couldn't help but notice her adorable desktop screensaver that couples as an organizational tool. It was great. So I rushed home and made my own.  I made one for home and one for school. You are more than welcome to them. You can pick them up in my Facebook Freebies. Hope they help make your desktop pretty and organized.

6 comments:

Katie Knight said...

Great minds!!! I just did this. My desktop was a mess!!!

Gina Marie said...

I love this! How exactly do you use it? Do you use the on screen post-its??
Thanks :)

More than Math by Mo said...

great idea! Thanks for sharing!
-Monique
More Than Math by Mo

Jennifer White said...

LOVE!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

kinder4life said...

I love this, too...but don't know how to use it...maybe it's too advanced for me LOL!

Growing Firsties said...

Gorgeous, lady!!!!

Post a Comment