Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord Linky!

(You can click the picture above to get a link to the photo)

When looking through my posts I noticed that many of them were titled, "Sunday Smorgasbord". This told me two things: 1.  I write a lot of my posts on Sundays and 2. I'm more random that I ever thought.  So I decided to start a new linky for the summer.  I would love for you to join if you are as unfocused in your posts a myself.  

So here are my randoms for this Sunday's Smorgasbord...

(One)
I totally made over the Helpers. If your not sure what I'm talking about they are these:

I put these two pages back to back, and laminate. I print them on regular old computer paper. I find that makes them more flexible and they don't bend or get crinkled all year. My kiddos pull these out for absolutely everything! I made the original about 6 years ago, because I absolutely disliked the look of most of those name tags with this info. Plus...do your kiddos really keep their name tags nice and neat? So this was the perfect solution.  All of these are common core.  I did include money on the first grade and I know that it's not in the Core, but I think your second grade teachers will appreciate your kids at least being able to recognize the coins when they are doing all sorts of money stuff in second.
Here are some photos of it in real life...all laminated. I also made each PDF with a blank word wall that can be easily edited by clicking and typing in your words.


You can click below to purchase:

(Two)
We've been so busy running around with baseball, amusement parks, swimming lessons and just plain fun.  I really do love  summer!



(Three)
I know Google Reader is just about gone and I would love for you to follow me on Bloglovin'. 
Here are some buttons so you can keep in touch me.



 I hope you are having a great Sunday.  And don't forget to link up with Sunday Smorgasbord!
Please make sure to grab the photo above and link back.



16 comments:

  1. Love it! I just linked up! Do you have a code for your button yet?

    Teaching in the Tongass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you just have to save the picture and link back. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Random....yes. Teaching multiplication to young children with a video, Farley's Currently and 4th of July Printable. I think it qualifies. I'm pretty random most of the time. Thanks for hosting this linky that I can truly relate to!!
    Sarah
    http://idreamoffirstgrade.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-do-you-teach-multiplication-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to link up and add your Smorgasbord button to my post, however, it seems that function has been disabled. Would you be able to send me the button?
    Thanks,
    Jessica
    Tales of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just linked up and I got the picture to work! I also put your first grade helper on my Wishlist--such a great idea. Can you by anychance explain how to get the Pin it button over your images?
    thanks so much,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica. I have no idea. My sweet friend did it for me.

      Delete
  5. What a fun linky party! It was JUST what I needed to make my ramblings have a purpose, so thank you :)!

    Kathleen
    The Bexter Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle! I linked up...but my first attempt was flawed. I tried to delete it...but it won't let me. So now I'm #13 and #14! Oops! If you have admin control of this linky, you may be able to delete #13! Sorry! Great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect idea for a linky. I'll be back next week to link up.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these helpers! I don't know how I haven't discovered them yet! In my cart!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your 2nd grade helpers!!! You better bet I'll be using them in my classroom this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally in next week for your fun linky! I have your 1st grade helper & love it!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE those helpers! I had the name tag helpers last year and only even considered getting them again because my kiddos used them a lot! BUT, I am doing tables this year and those big name tags just won't work! I love these!! Thanks so much

    Ashley
    That's So Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle! I just wanted you to know that I added your linky to my new weekly linky page on my blog! I LOVE can't wait to participate in Sunday Smorsgasborg and I wanted other people (who may not already know) to find you! Thanks again!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks Weekly Linkies

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Linky! It is fun to see what all my favorite bloggers are up to!

    ReplyDelete